“If there’s one designer this season not trying to capture the millennial customer base it’s Dries Van Noten,” noted Vogue‘s fashion critic Anders Christian Madsen. “It’s the last of our problems, honestly,” agreed the designer. “We just try to make nice clothes that people can do something with.” Read the full Vogue verdict, here.
You may also like
About the author
- 25 Simple Embroidery Tasks For Novices With Free Patterns
- 25 Lovable DIY Child Mobiles That Add Appeal To Your Nursery
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life
- 30 Cool DIY Tech Equipment You By no means Knew You Wanted Till Now