AND so another four weeks of back-to-back fashion frolics has come to a close and we’re in a reflective mood. From Raf Simons kicking things off for Calvin Klein in the Big Apple to Nicholas Ghesquière reaching a crescendo in the City of Light, the four famous fashion capitals did not disappoint. Catch up on everything that happened in New York, London, Milan and Paris here to remind you of what spring/summer 2018 is starting to look like.
You may also like
About the author
- 25 Simple Embroidery Tasks For Novices With Free Patterns
- 25 Lovable DIY Child Mobiles That Add Appeal To Your Nursery
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life
- 30 Cool DIY Tech Equipment You By no means Knew You Wanted Till Now