AND so another four weeks of back-to-back fashion frolics has come to a close and we’re in a reflective mood. From Raf Simons kicking things off for Calvin Klein in the Big Apple to Nicholas Ghesquière reaching a crescendo in the City of Light, the four famous fashion capitals did not disappoint. Catch up on everything that happened in New York, London, Milan and Paris here to remind you of what spring/summer 2018 is starting to look like.
You may also like
About the author
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides
- #CNI Lux Day 2: Philipp Plein On The Language Of Showmanship
- Inside The Normal From Nature Exhibition
- Spring 2018 Nail Traits – Nail Artwork