There’s no denying that skin is in, with numerous shows across all four fashion cities basing their beauty looks on, well, base. At Versace, supermodels were the inspiration behind models’ glowing complexions (of course, Naomi, Claudia, Cindy et al were on hand to provide perfect source material), whilst similarly flawless skin was on show at Isabel Marant, Altuzarra and Bottega Veneta. Look too to the likes of Issey Miyake, where Alex Box created a “baby skin” effect with a purplish primer blended around the eyes.
You may also like
About the author
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides
- #CNI Lux Day 2: Philipp Plein On The Language Of Showmanship
- Inside The Normal From Nature Exhibition
- Spring 2018 Nail Traits – Nail Artwork