There’s no denying that skin is in, with numerous shows across all four fashion cities basing their beauty looks on, well, base. At Versace, supermodels were the inspiration behind models’ glowing complexions (of course, Naomi, Claudia, Cindy et al were on hand to provide perfect source material), whilst similarly flawless skin was on show at Isabel Marant, Altuzarra and Bottega Veneta. Look too to the likes of Issey Miyake, where Alex Box created a “baby skin” effect with a purplish primer blended around the eyes.
You may also like
About the author
- 25 Simple Embroidery Tasks For Novices With Free Patterns
- 25 Lovable DIY Child Mobiles That Add Appeal To Your Nursery
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life
- 30 Cool DIY Tech Equipment You By no means Knew You Wanted Till Now