Star Wars mania hits new heights this winter with the premiere of The Final Jedi, the action-packed intergalactic sequel to The Drive Awakens, which sees the return of a sure stalwart of the insurgent alliance in addition to the ultimate swan-song of a dearly departed Princess. To rejoice the long-awaited launch, Jason Bell meets the star-studded forged – which incorporates Gwendoline Christie, John Boyega, Adam Driver and Laura Dern – to shoot a collection of portraits solely for British Vogue.
You may also like
About the author
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life
- 30 Cool DIY Tech Equipment You By no means Knew You Wanted Till Now
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides