It is perhaps the final word millennial mannequin occupation however Lyndsey Scott, who walked the Victoria’s Secret Style Present in 2009, isn’t any dabbler in the case of coding. After graduating from Amherst School in 2006 with levels in pc science and theatre, the mannequin taught herself Python, Goal-C and C. She’s been constructing apps on the aspect ever since, together with: iPort, a portfolio app for fashions; Educate, which helps younger entrepreneurs in Africa; and The Matchmaker, a social networking app. Her newest app, Ryse Up, has been featured on the App Retailer, and is described as X Issue meets Snapchat.
You may also like
About the author
- 25 Simple Embroidery Tasks For Novices With Free Patterns
- 25 Lovable DIY Child Mobiles That Add Appeal To Your Nursery
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life
- 30 Cool DIY Tech Equipment You By no means Knew You Wanted Till Now