Halloween is inarguably the beauty highlight of the year, where special effects make-up, fake blood and face paint combine to create freaky yet fabulous faces. Here, Vogue takes you through an easy, at-home make-up tutorial for a classic Scary Doll. The best bit? You probably have all the products at the bottom of your make-up bag.
You may also like
About the author
- 18 Simmering Potpourri Recipes To Make Your Dwelling Odor Heavenly
- 25 Simple Embroidery Tasks For Novices With Free Patterns
- 25 Lovable DIY Child Mobiles That Add Appeal To Your Nursery
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life