Chanel’s autumn/winter 2016 couture present was a celebration of the heroes hiding within the shadows of high-fashion ateliers, the “petit mains”. Karl Lagerfeld put them centre stage within the Grand Palais, transporting his 4 ateliers – two specialising in tailoring, two in “flou” – to the guts of the capital.
You may also like
About the author
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides
- #CNI Lux Day 2: Philipp Plein On The Language Of Showmanship
- Inside The Normal From Nature Exhibition
- Spring 2018 Nail Traits – Nail Artwork