Chanel’s autumn/winter 2016 couture present was a celebration of the heroes hiding within the shadows of high-fashion ateliers, the “petit mains”. Karl Lagerfeld put them centre stage within the Grand Palais, transporting his 4 ateliers – two specialising in tailoring, two in “flou” – to the guts of the capital.
You may also like
About the author
- 25 Simple Embroidery Tasks For Novices With Free Patterns
- 25 Lovable DIY Child Mobiles That Add Appeal To Your Nursery
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life
- 30 Cool DIY Tech Equipment You By no means Knew You Wanted Till Now