FROM Tom Ford’s sparkly knickers to the sequined ball gowns at Halpern and Marc Jacobs, the message from the spring/summer 2018 shows was glitz and glamour galore. Carey Mulligan, Claire Foy and Amal Clooney have been reading from this gleaming style sheet and been practicing what the catwalks preached already. Consider this your warm-up for the party season ahead, and get ready to for the disco inferno come December.
You may also like
About the author
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides
- #CNI Lux Day 2: Philipp Plein On The Language Of Showmanship
- Inside The Normal From Nature Exhibition
- Spring 2018 Nail Traits – Nail Artwork