FROM Tom Ford’s sparkly knickers to the sequined ball gowns at Halpern and Marc Jacobs, the message from the spring/summer 2018 shows was glitz and glamour galore. Carey Mulligan, Claire Foy and Amal Clooney have been reading from this gleaming style sheet and been practicing what the catwalks preached already. Consider this your warm-up for the party season ahead, and get ready to for the disco inferno come December.
You may also like
About the author
- What We Can Count on From Kim Jones’s Dior Homme
- Laura Loves: Laura Bailey’s Weekly Edit 19
- What Kris Van Assche Did For Dior Homme
- Every day Model Listing – 19/03/2018
- Highlights in a shorter period of time in-salon with Specific Blonde by Redken and Instantaneous Highlights by L’Oréal Professionnel