Skin Tone: Medium, Tan
I haven’t reviewed any makeup product since a long time now and today, I am back with review of a beautiful eyeshadow palette – BH cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette. Now, let’s get into the details of this palette.
Product Description and Ingredients:
My Experience with BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette:
Packaging: This palette comes in a very normal black plastic box with a semi-transparent lid. It looks simple and is a lightweight palette that is easy to carry around. It contains 28 shades, but it doesn’t feel like a heavy palette. Also, there is no mirror or applicator provided along with the palette, so I have to carry a separate mirror, so I have to carry a separate mirror when I am travelling.
This palette contains 28 beautiful shades and it has a nice variety of shades. These are all micro shimmery shades which would complement all skin tones well and look very beautiful on the eyes. It has light to deep shades and you can create party-perfect looks with it.
Now, let’s talk about all shades individually (from the top, beginning with left, row wise):
- This is a beautiful fresh white highlighting shade.
- It’s again a nice light pinkish white highlighting shade.
- This is a light peach shade to create a natural look.
- It’s a light violet shade mixed with pink.
- Next is a beautiful light grey shade.
- It’s a little deep grey or charcoal shade.
- This is a grey-toned brown shade.
- A beautiful metallic mauve shade.
- This is a fresh spring lilac shade. I love this pastel color.
- This is blue-toned violet color.
- It is a cool-toned navy blue.
- This is a gorgeous purple color for all.
- Fresh mint green color, again a beautiful pastel shade.
- This is a little more blue from the previous shade, it’s actually a light teal shade.
- This is an almost blackish-green shade.
- It is a gorgeous bright blue shade that I love the most.
- A unique grey-toned light green shade.
- This is a perfect olive green shade.
- This is a fresh bright yellow shade.
- A little deeper yellow shade.
- This is a bright peach shade.
- Perfect metallic bronze color.
- A brown-toned yellow shade.
- A gorgeous reddish copper shade.
- This is little brownish copper shade.
- This is a deep brownish copper.
- It’s a very unique shade of maroon copper with a hint of silvery glow.
- This is pretty brownish wine shade.
Pigmentation: The shades are super pigmented, especially the deeper shades need only a single swipe to get the actual color and it provides that beautiful intensity of color on eyes. You can also easily layer up the color to make it bold.
Texture and Quality: This is a foiled eyeshadow palette, so all the shadows have shimmer in them. The texture is smooth, soft, and the shadows blend very easily on the lids and provide natural and smooth finish. The texture looks flawless on eyes, doesn’t look patchy at all. Microshimmer in these shadows do not look overpowering on the eyes. The shades are natural, blend effortlessly on eyes. They don’t feel chalky or powdery. I really like the quality. Due to the presence of shimmer, it falls a little during application.
These shadows have a beautiful metallic finish, perfect to create party makeup looks. During this festive time, I am using this palette a lot. The shadows do not settle into fine lines or crease. They don’t transfer and never look messy which is a plus point.
Staying Power: Coming to the staying power, these shades stay for long. Dark shades stay for around 7-8 hrs nicely and natural shades also stay for a good amount of time. To avoid fallout, a primer helps little. It takes a good remover to get them off.
Overall, I love this palette and the combination of shades goes perfectly with all outfits. I can easily create festive bright makeup with it and also natural makeup looks. At this price rate, it is a great deal and the quality and pigmentation is so impressive.
Pros of BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette:
- Pretty lightweight packaging.
- Contains 28 shades in one palette.
- Beautiful mix of shades.
- Super pigmented.
- Soft, smooth texture that blends well.
- Doesn’t feel chalky or patchy.
- Doesn’t crease or settle into fine lines.
- Provides a flawless, smooth, metallic finish.
- Perfect for all occasions.
- Good staying power.
Cons of BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette:
- No mirror or applicator provided.
- A few shades have fallout during application.
Would I Repurchase/Recommend BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette?
I am totally recommending this palette and would love to try more palettes from this brand.
BH Cosmetics Blacklight Highlight 6 Color Palette
BH Cosmetics Third Edition – 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
BH Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer and Corrector Palette
BH Cosmetics Bronze Paradise Eyeshadow, Bronzer and Highlighter Palette
Bh Cosmetics 88 Color Tropical Shimmer Palette
BH Cosmetics Essential Eyes – 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Untamed
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Grandstand
Makeup Geek Jester Foiled Eyeshadow
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Limelight
The post BH Cosmetics Foil Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette Review appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.