In a word association game “black velvet” and “Morticia Addams” will never be too far apart. See where this is going? Your Halloween costume, your Christmas soirée dress and your autumn fashion hit can all be neatly rolled into one purchase: a witchy velvet dress. Victoriana ruffles and lace inserts, plus hyper-razzle rhinestones and Eighties polka dots are all talking points – just keep the neckline high and the silhouette shapely for a new-season spin. Dress it up with white face paint and blood-red lips this Halloween – then break out the crystal earrings and chocolate-box satins when Christmas beckons. Shop Vogue‘s edit of the best velvet dresses to buy now – and wear ad infinitum.
You may also like
About the author
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides
- #CNI Lux Day 2: Philipp Plein On The Language Of Showmanship
- Inside The Normal From Nature Exhibition
- Spring 2018 Nail Traits – Nail Artwork