Chef Pavel Kanja is on a mission at his Holland Park restaurant to end the perception that vegan food can never match meat or fish in taste and variety. The plant-based menu features innovative and seasonal dishes such as smoked sand carrot, miso and sweet cicely, and wild broccoli parcel and French onion dash, accompanied by a drinks list of vegan wine, teas, infusions, ferments and house-pressed juices.
You may also like
About the author
- How Kering Is Making A New Technology Of Designers Extra Sustainable
- Eight Equipment To Word From Gucci’s AW18 Present
- Six Methods Virginia Woolf Pre-Empted Spring’s Key Seems to be
- Sarah Jessica Parker Collaborates With Hole Children
- One Print, Two Methods: Gigi Hadid And Hailey Baldwin Each Do Fendi’s Signature