Chef Pavel Kanja is on a mission at his Holland Park restaurant to end the perception that vegan food can never match meat or fish in taste and variety. The plant-based menu features innovative and seasonal dishes such as smoked sand carrot, miso and sweet cicely, and wild broccoli parcel and French onion dash, accompanied by a drinks list of vegan wine, teas, infusions, ferments and house-pressed juices.
You may also like
About the author
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides
- #CNI Lux Day 2: Philipp Plein On The Language Of Showmanship
- Inside The Normal From Nature Exhibition
- Spring 2018 Nail Traits – Nail Artwork