Chef Pavel Kanja is on a mission at his Holland Park restaurant to end the perception that vegan food can never match meat or fish in taste and variety. The plant-based menu features innovative and seasonal dishes such as smoked sand carrot, miso and sweet cicely, and wild broccoli parcel and French onion dash, accompanied by a drinks list of vegan wine, teas, infusions, ferments and house-pressed juices.
You may also like
About the author
- 18 Simmering Potpourri Recipes To Make Your Dwelling Odor Heavenly
- 25 Simple Embroidery Tasks For Novices With Free Patterns
- 25 Lovable DIY Child Mobiles That Add Appeal To Your Nursery
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life