You do not have to be a die-hard Swiftie to know that the pop star has famously had the snake emoji thrown at her a number of occasions on social media – first by Calvin Harris, then later by Kim Kardashian West and her legions of followers after the general public fallout between Swift and Kanye West over his “Well-known” music video – and, ever since, serpentine symbols have been popping up throughout her onscreen aesthetic. In addition to carrying a number of snake-themed equipment (a snake straw, a snakeskin go well with), did you notice the singer taking part in Snake the online game? Pure old-school nostalgia.
You may also like
About the author
- 20 Simple DIY Pot Holders And Oven Mitts You Want In Your Kitchen – With Free Patterns
- 10 Easy DIY Swimming Trunk Patterns For All Of The Boys In Your Life
- 30 Cool DIY Tech Equipment You By no means Knew You Wanted Till Now
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides