SEVERAL days after the Trend Awards in London, the style crowd shifted to Hamburg: the birthplace of Chanel’s long-time inventive director Karl Lagerfeld for the newest Métiers d’Artwork providing from the home. Vogue‘s Claudia Croft stories from the scene.
You may also like
About the author
- How Kering Is Making A New Technology Of Designers Extra Sustainable
- Eight Equipment To Word From Gucci’s AW18 Present
- Six Methods Virginia Woolf Pre-Empted Spring’s Key Seems to be
- Sarah Jessica Parker Collaborates With Hole Children
- One Print, Two Methods: Gigi Hadid And Hailey Baldwin Each Do Fendi’s Signature