SEVERAL days after the Trend Awards in London, the style crowd shifted to Hamburg: the birthplace of Chanel’s long-time inventive director Karl Lagerfeld for the newest Métiers d’Artwork providing from the home. Vogue‘s Claudia Croft stories from the scene.
You may also like
About the author
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides
- #CNI Lux Day 2: Philipp Plein On The Language Of Showmanship
- Inside The Normal From Nature Exhibition
- Spring 2018 Nail Traits – Nail Artwork