Chances are you’ll not have heard his identify, however Alexandr Rogov is an enormous deal in Russia, with a profitable profession as a stylist and his very personal TV present. Now, he’s making an attempt his hand as a designer. Following a favorably reviewed catwalk assortment final season, he’s again with a extra finely-tuned and wearable sensibility. It was a unusual mixture of athleisure separates (sweatshirts, tracksuit-inspired trousers), and female types (mini skirts with ruffles, silk clothes, prim blazers) in a pink, teal and purple palette that felt notably of the second. No shock, Rogov had enjoyable with the styling, including stretchy logo-ed bands to waists, hems and heads. Whereas at instances the present felt slightly spinoff (these logo-ed bands owe slightly one thing to Dior, the ruffles to Saint Laurent), Rogov’s objects can have simple enchantment in shops – which is not any small factor for an rising designer with an eye fixed on solvency. Significantly cool – and destined to promote out – had been the sweatshirts and T-shirt emblazoned with the phrase “hate” in glitter, and the matching denim jacket and trousers stitched with sequins.
You may also like
About the author
- 22 Straightforward DIY Large Flooring Pillows and Cushions That Are Enjoyable And Enjoyable
- 25 Attractive DIY Summer time Wreaths You Can Make With Greenback Retailer Provides
- #CNI Lux Day 2: Philipp Plein On The Language Of Showmanship
- Inside The Normal From Nature Exhibition
- Spring 2018 Nail Traits – Nail Artwork